Enjoy the full attention of your educator while expanding your skillset and gain confidence or let's solve a specific challenge together!
- Private Consultation or Mentoring sessions
- You are in focus! You will have 100% of my attention
- Free pre-assessment
- Tailored sessions based on your knowledge and needs
- 3 session types to fulfil all needs
- In-person or online sessions with quality screen sharing
- Learn without peer-pressure, at your own pace
IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT THE CONSULTATION & MENTORING SESSIONS
Who is the Consultation & Mentoring for?
Beginner photographers who would like to learn the fundamentals of photography
Photographers on advanced levels with a specific problem needs to be solved
Food bloggers, hobby bakers, chefs who are already confident in the kitchen, but would like to beautifully capture their amazing creations to wow their readers and guests.
What the free pre-assessment covers?
WE WILL DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING:
- Your expectations about the session
- The challenges you normally face
- What topics are possible to cover during the chosen session
- The gear and softwares you use
- The ideal day and time for our session
After we discussed these all, you can choose the ideal session type based on its features and price.
What I need to know and bring for my session?
- Your own camera need to be present
- Notepad and pen
- If we are practicing shooting tethered, post processing, editing and retouching let's bring your laptop with Adobe Lightroom (in some cases we will use Photoshop as well).
- Travel to the even's location is not included in the price.
- Charger and extra batteries
I will teach you everything else, starting from any levels.
Who owns the copyright?
You will own the full copyright for the images you take with your own camera about the food/drink/products presented.
Reka might show the results to her audience, but it will be always credited to you.
Can I cancel my session? Is it refundable?
I know how difficult is to make plans in advance. I will do my best to find a suitable appointment for your session. However, if anything unexpected occurs which would affect the booking, I am more than happy to flexibly offer you the following options:
- If you cancel your booking 3 days before the event, you can choose between 100% refund OR we can re-schedule a similar session with no extra cost.
- If you cancel your booking 3-1 days before the event, you can request 50% refund OR we can re-schedule a similar session with no extra cost.
- If you cancel your booking 1 day before the event, it is not refundable, but we can re-schedule a similar session with no extra cost.
After you took part in the event, it is not refundable in any ways.
What you need to know about the payments?
- The prices will be quoted for the services are offered in GBP (£ , British Pound Sterling)
- Your booking is considered secured after the total amount is paid in advance by the due date of your invoice.
- You can complete the payment by bank transfer or PayPal.
- Cash is not accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
With booking an appointment, you are accepting the terms below. Special terms might apply upon request.