Effective date: 27 December 2019
1. Who we are
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Reka Csulak, the owner of Three Pod Studio or rekacsulak.com ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.rekacsulak.com ("our website").
- "Client Galleries" are online photo galleries, dedicated for each of our clients we use it during the proofing process and for online file transfer.
- Our website and Client Galleries together are referred to as "the Service".
- When we say “visitor” or “you”, we are referring to individuals or organisations who are visiting or use the Service.
2. What information do we collect?
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Service to you.
Personal Data: While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Cookies and Usage Data.
Usage Data: We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate the Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Additional information: We may collect additional information when you contact us for support, communicate with us via social media channels or contact us through third-party services.
3. How do we collect information?
Information you provided directly: When you use the Service and submit your contact details (name, email address, address, etc.) preferences, message, feedback, payment details, agreement details, or other information via the contact forms, Client Galleries, orders, purchases, the booking process or during other activities related to the Service.
Information from your use of the Service: When you use the Service, we collect information of your activity and usage from your interaction with our website or our services. These may include your IP address, browser and device information, timestamps of your interactions on the site. This information is mainly collected automatically using cookies or other similar technology.
Information from other sources: We may collect information from other services such as third-party service providers, payment processors, or advertising services. These may include device and location information, limited information on your card used for payment, prior visits to our website, or whether you opened an email campaign or other information.
4. How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information collected primarily to provide you with the Service and to support our legitimate interests in operating the Service and business.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, improve and maintain the Service: We use the information collected to analyze our site performance and measure the usage of features.
- To verify your identity: When we need to authenticate your account to provide you support, or if concerns arise in regards to identity theft. We use the information to verify your identity.
- To notify you about changes to the Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service when you choose to do so
- To personalize your experience and advertise our services: We may use the information to conduct our advertising and marketing campaigns and referral programs. You may opt-out of certain ad targeting and retargeting services with the third-party advertising networks directly or by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide customer care and support: When you contact us for help, we will use the information to assist you in your use of the Service.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To meet legal requirements: We may need to use the information to comply with legal requests such as court orders, requests by public authorities, and any other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide you with the services you signed up for
- To communicate with you about our services: We will send you emails about transactions on your account, technical notices, and feature announcements. You may change your notification settings by contacting us at any time.
4. How do we share the information we collect?
Third-party Service Providers: We share your information with our third-party Service Providers who provide and support the Service. We will only share information that is necessary for the third-party to complete the service and require them to use the information a manner that is consistent with this policy. Examples of Service Providers include hosting and content delivery services, customer support and client management services and payment or accounting processors.
Change in business: In the case of a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, or sale, information collected may be shared on the basis that it is subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
To comply with the law: Information may be disclosed if it is deemed necessary to comply with the law and court order, to protect the rights of individuals, and to fulfil law enforcement requirements.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of rekacsulak.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Marketing: We may share information with third-party advertising networks (such as Facebook and Instagram) in order to deliver relevant advertisements to you and to manage our communications with you. We do not use your content for this purpose.
5. How do we protect the information we collect?
The security of your data is highly important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how the Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
6. How long we keep your data?
We will retain your information for as long as long as needed to provide you with the Service. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements and to protect our and others’ interests. We may continue to store your information for a reasonable amount of time after your latest purchase, in the case that you wish to continue using the Service. You may request modification of your information by contact us at email@example.com, in which case your information will be modified. Anonymised information that are not identifiable to a person might be retained to help us improve the Service.
7. Links to other sites
Hereby we list the links of our website that transfers you to other websites related to us:
- All Pages
- Main menu's and Footer menu's 'Portfolio' link: https://gallery.rekacsulak.com/portfolio/
- Home Page
- 'Get a taste of my work' block's 'Visit my Portfolio' button: https://gallery.rekacsulak.com/portfolio/
- Contact me block's contact form is sending the given details and message to firstname.lastname@example.org email address
- 'Review us on Trustpilot' button: https://uk.trustpilot.com/evaluate/rekacsulak.com?utm_medium=trustbox&utm_source=TrustBoxReviewCollector
- Contact Page
- The contact form is sending the given details and message to email@example.com email address.
- Photography Page
- 'My Portfolio' block's 'Visit Now' button:https://gallery.rekacsulak.com/portfolio/
- 'Testimonials' block's 'Trustpilot page' link: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/rekacsulak.com
- Creative Education Menu / Consultation & Mentoring Page
- 'Testimonials' block's 'Trustpilot page' link https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/rekacsulak.com
- 'Join Reka's Creative Tribe' banner's 'Enter The Tribe' button https://rekacsulak.us19.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=b5f9532ef880ae2a4ff0c824b&id=7a0a72ebf7
- 'My Portfolio' block's 'Visit Now' button: https://gallery.rekacsulak.com/portfolio/
- Creative Education Menu / Workshop Page
- 'Join Our Creative Tribe' banner's 'Enter The Tribe' button https://rekacsulak.us19.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=b5f9532ef880ae2a4ff0c824b&id=7a0a72ebf7
- About Page
- 'My Portfolio' block's 'Visit Now' button: https://gallery.rekacsulak.com/portfolio/
- About Menu / Press & Awards Page
- Each link leads out of our website, directly to the original content.
8. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
10. Your Rights
You have the rights over your personal information. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, we take reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. You can usually manage your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please note that we may ask you for proof of account ownership and/or identity before fulfilling your request.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will normally collect personal information from you only where a) we have your consent to do so, b) where we need your personal information to fulfill a contract with you or c) where the processing is in our legitimate interest in providing the Service. In most cases, if you do not provide the requested information, we will not be able to provide the service to you.
11. Contact Us